Mode: HIVG 2400KV-240KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
The field of applications is mainly the industrial test facility; university lab and country HV research centers. The system can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strokes and switching surges. This Impulse voltage generator suitable for lightning impulse full wave, chopping wave, switching impulse test, inspect equipment’s impulse insulation level. The system can also be used for insulator’s impulse flashover test and insulator impulse characteristic research under nonuniform pollution.
The impulse voltage generator is the main part of an impulse voltage test system such as HIVG2400kV240kJ Impulse Voltage Generator Test System.
2400kV 240kJ Impulse voltage test system Layout Diagram:
1) Rated Voltage: ±2400kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±200kV
3) Rated charging voltage: ±200kV
4) Rated energy: 240kJ
5) Each stage impulse capacitor: 1.0μF/200kV
6) Stages: 12 stages
7) Stage energy: 20kJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full‐wave: 1.2±30%μs /50±20%μs,
Amplitude: ±3%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
b) Standard switching impulse wave: 250±20%μs /2500±60%μs
c) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
9) Minimum output voltage efficiency:
Standard lightning impulse voltage full‐wave≥90% (No test object)
Standard switching impulse wave≥70% (test object capacitance is 1000pF)
10) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: less than 20%.
11) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2% (Within the range: 10%~100% of rated voltage )
12) Sparking range: 10%‐100%Un
13) Minimum output voltage: ≥10% rated voltage.
14) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
15) Deviation between charging voltage and reference voltage <±1.0%
16) Working time:
When voltage above than 70% rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working (charging and discharging).
17) Under Maximum charging voltage, minimum discharge time not less than 60s.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.
Himalayal Corporation Limited
Tel：+86 21 5059 9069