Mode: HIVG 2400KV-360KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±2400kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±200kV
3) Rated charging voltage: ±100kV
4) Rated energy: 360kJ
5) Stages: 12stages
6) Generator overall capacitance 0.125uF(pulse capacitor parameter: 100kV 3uF; 24units)
7) Stage energy: 30kJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Under the condition of Load capacitance:400~3000pF
b) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave
T1=1.2mS±30%, T2=50uS±20%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
c) Standard switching impulse voltage wave : 250±20%, 2500mS±60%
d) Standard Chopping Wave: Adopt chopping device to generate 2~6us standard lighting chopping wave, Chopping wave dispersibility deviation <100ns.
e) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
9) Minimum output voltage >15%Un
10) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 20%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range is less than 20%.
11) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2%
12) Sparking range: 15%-100%Un
13) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
14) Voltage utilization factor:
when load less than 1000pF, lightning impulse voltage utilization factor >=90%, switching impulse voltage utilization factor >=75%,
when load less than 3000pF, the lightning impulse voltage utilization factor >=85%, switching impulse voltage utilization factor >=65%
15) Working time:
When voltage above than 2/3 rated voltage, the system can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 2/3 of rated voltage, the system can continuous working each 60s (charging and discharging).
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.