Mode: HIVG 3200KV-160KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±3200kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±200kV
3) Rated charging voltage: ±200kV
4) Rated energy: 160kJ
5) Stages: 16 stages
6) Pulse capacitor: 200kV 0.5uF; Rated capacitance: 0.03125uF 1200kV.
7) Stage energy: 10kJ
8) Normal output voltage: 20kV (use one stage) to 3200kV (use 16 stages)
9) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Under the condition of Load capacitance:400~2000pF
b) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave
T1=1.2μS±30%, T2=50μS±20%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
c) Line Insulator Steep wave impulse: tr≈100ns, Up<350kV
d) Composite insulator steep wave impulse; tr≈200ns, Up<450kV
e) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
10) Minimum output voltage >20%Un
11) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 20%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range less than 25%.
12) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <5%
13) Sparking range: 10%-100%Un
14) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
15) Working time:
When voltage above than 2/3 rated voltage, the system can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 2/3 of rated voltage, the system can continuous working each 60s (charging and discharging)
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.