Mode: HIVG 600KV-30KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±600kV
2) Rated charging voltage: ±150kV
3) Rated energy: 30kJ
4) Each stage impulse capacitor: 1.33μF/75
5) Rated impulse capacity: 0.66μF
6) Stages: 4 stages
7) Stage energy: 7.5kJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%us /50±20%us,
Amplitude: ±3%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
b) Chopping wave: chopping time: 2~6uS, peak voltage deviation: ≤ 3%
c) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
9) Minimum output voltage efficiency: Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (No test object)
10) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: less than 20%.
11) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2%
12) Sparking range: 15%-100%Un
13) Minimum output voltage: ≤10% rated voltage.
14) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
15) Deviation between charging voltage and reference voltage <±1.0%
16) Working time:
When voltage higher than 70% rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is lower than 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working each 60s(charging and discharging).
17) Under Maximum charging voltage, minimum discharge time not less than 60s.
18) Load range :300 pF~3000 pF
19) DC charging device
Charging method Bilateral asymmetric type ,constant current charging
Rated capacitance 8kVA
Rated voltage 80kV/220V
Reverse withstand voltage of rectifying silicon stack >200kV
Average current 0.3A
DC resistance voltage divider 150kV
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.