Mode: HCL 2200
The current transformer burden is a kind of effective load which is specially provided when the current transformer is tested. It is an ideal product matching with fully automatic transformer calibrator and the field transformer error test.
● Rated current: 1A
● Accuracy class: ±3%
● Operating Range: (1%-120%)
● Power factor and rated capacity:
COSФ＝0.8 (2.5VA, 3.75VA, 5VA, 6.25VA, 7.5VA, 10VA, 12.5VA, 15VA, 20VA, 25VA, 30VA, 40VA, 50VA, 60VA)
COSФ＝1.0 (2.5VA, 3.75VA, 5VA, 6.25VA, 7.5VA, 10VA)
● Rated frequency : 50Hz
● According to standard: IEC60044-1 (IEEE/ANSI can be customized)
● Note : Power factor and rated capacity can be produced in accordance with the demand of users.
The equipment has the advantages of large output capacity, complete load range, light weight, beautiful appearance, strong stability, etc.
1) Connect the equipment to the K2 of the current transformer and the calibrator Tx.
2) Adjust the load to the actual secondary load of the test current transformer.
Note: The secondary load of part of current transformer is represented by resistance and the unit is Ω. The load of the current transformer burden is usually expressed in terms of capacity. The Unit is VA.
Their conversion is as follows: Capacity (VA) = resistance value (Ω) * the secondary current (A) * the secondary current (A)
3) The equipment is reliably grounded.
Attention: In order to ensure the accuracy of the secondary load of current transformer, it is necessary to connect the secondary terminal of current transformer to two connecting lines of the burden, with a total resistance value of 0.06Ω. If there is a need to connect the instrument again, then the load caused by the instrument to current transformer is also included so as to ensure accuracy.
4) Error calculation formula. The coil in the burden should not be struck so as to avoid the change of impedance.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.