HIMALAYAL - SHANGHAI - CHINA
1. Design Purpose
1. To understand the working principle of impulse voltage generator and insulation impulse test content;
2. To learn how to design the impulse voltage generator and use simulation software Matlab;
3. To learn how to analyze the efficiency and waveform parameters of charging circuit.
2. Design Requirements
(1) To design a set of impulse voltage generator and generate impulse voltage wave
Impulse waveform parameters:
wave front time 2.0us
Half-peak value time 36us
(2) Please refer to the regulation High Voltage Test Techniques (edited by Tsinghua University)
3. Design Tasks
High-efficiency symmetric charging circuit is chosen, which is shown in Fig.1 and 2.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.