Mode: HID 1600KV-300pF
1) Weak damping capacitive voltage divider is consisting of series connection multistage pulse capacitors.
2) Damping resistor is multistage distributed; the capacitor is non inductance structure, low voltage arm is parallel connected by no inductance capacitors.
3) The high voltage arm capacitor is installed on the high mechanical strength movable metal base;the wheels on the movable base are made of polyurethane material with fixed brace. There are top electrodes, which prevent abnormal flashover discharge when doing switching impulse test.
4) Standard lightning wave: 1600kV
5) HV rated capacitance: 300pF
6) Partial response time: Tα≤00nS
7) Over-impulse: β≤0%
8) Scale factor uncertainty: Kε≤1%
9) The square wave response characteristic meets the requirement of GB311standard.( Supply national calibrating certificate)
10) The voltage divider is moveable, and there are corona cover at the top of generator, coronacover ’s cross profile is enough for 1600kV impulse wave output.
11) Considering the transportation: the top electrode is field-installed. The material is stainless steel tube.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.