Mode: HIVG 1200KV-60KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
The field of applications is mainly the industrial test facility, university lab and country HV research centers. The system can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strokes.This Impulse voltage generator suitable for lightning impulse full wave, chopping wave, inspect equipment’s impulse insulation level. The system can also be used for POWER CABLE’s impulse flashover test and POWER CABLE impulse characteristic research under nonuniform pollution.
1200kV 60kJ Impulse voltage test system Layout Diagram:
1) Rated Voltage: ±1200kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±200kV
3) Rated charging voltage: ±200kV
4) Rated energy: 60kJ
5) Stages: 6 stages
6) Pulse capacitor: 200kV 0.5uF; Rated capacitance: 0.083uF 1200kV.
7) Stage energy: 10kJ
8) Normal output voltage: 20kV (use one stage) to 1200kV (use 6 stages)
9) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Under the condition of Load capacitance:400~2000pF
b) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave
T1=1.2μS±30%, T2=50μS±20%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
c) Line Insulator Steep wave impulse: tr≈100ns, Up<350kV
d) Composite insulator steep wave impulse; tr≈200ns, Up<450kV
e) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
10) Minimum output voltage >20%Un
11) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 20%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range less than 25%.
12) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <5%
13) Sparking range: 10%-100%Un
14) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
15) Working time:
When voltage above than 2/3 rated voltage, the system can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 2/3 of rated voltage, the system can continuous working each 60s (charging and discharging).
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.