Mode: HIVG 1200KV-80KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage:±1200Kv
2) Rated energy: 80KJ
3) Rated impulse capacity: 0.111uF
4)Rated charging voltage: 150KV
5) Stages: 8
6) Staged capacity: 0.89uF (each capacitor: 1.78uF/75KV)
7) Stage energy: 10KJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter: (load capacitance: 300-3000pF)
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%ms /50±20%ms,
Amplitude: ±3%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
b) Standard lightning chopping wave: 2-6us, peak voltage deviation <=1%.
c) Standard switching impulse voltage: 250±20%us/2500±60%us
d) This three impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
9) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: less than 20%.
10) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2% (Within the range: 10%~100% of rated voltage )
11) Sparking range: 10%-100%Un
12) Minimum output voltage: ≥10% rated voltage.
13) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
14) Deviation between charging voltage and reference voltage <±1.0%
15) Voltage utilization factor:
when load capacity is < 1000pF, standard lightning waveform voltage utilization is ≥90%;
when the load capacity is < 3000pF, standard lightning waveform voltage utilization is ≥85%;
when the load capacity is between 3000pF-6000pF, standard lightning waveform voltage utilization is ≥60%
16) Working time:
When the voltage is below 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.