Mode: HIVG 1500KV-78.75KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage:±1500kV
2) Rated stage voltage:±150kV
3) Rated charging voltage:±150kV
5) Each stage impulse capacitor: 0.07μF/200kV (1.4uF/75kV per pulse capacitor, overall 20units.)
6) Stages:10 stages
7) Stage energy:7.875kJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%ms /50±20%ms,(1600kV)
Amplitude: ±3%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
b) Standard switching impulse wave: 250±20%ms /2500±60%ms (1200kV)
c) Standard lightning chopping wave: chopping time: 2-6ms
d) CVT standard lightning impulse wave:
Wave head time: 1.2-8ms
Wave tail time: 50±20%ms
e) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
9) Minimum output voltage efficiency:
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (No test object)
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥85% (test object capacitance less than3000pF)
Standard switching impulse wave≥65% (test object capacitance less than3000pF)
Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: less than 20%.
Sychronous discharge out of control rate <2% (Within the range: 10%~100% of rated voltage )
10)Sparking range: 15%-100%Un
11) Minimum output voltage: ≥10% rated voltage.
12) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
13) Deviation between charging voltage and reference voltage <±1.0%
14) Working time:
When voltage above than 70% rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working (charging and discharging).
Under Maximum charging voltage, minimum discharge time not less than 60s.
15) Generator overall height: 5320mm
16) Overall weight: 7600kg
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.