Mode: HIVG 900KV-30KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±900kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±150kV
3) Rated energy: 30kJ
4) Each stage impulse capacitor: 0.444μF/150kV
5) Impulse total capacitance: 0.074μF
6) Stages: 6 stages
7) Impulse voltage waveform parameter(with load capacitance:300~5000pF):
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%us /50±20%us,
Oscillation at peak value less than 3% of amplitude
b) Steep wave: 1500kV-2500kV/uS
c) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927 national standard.
8) Minimum output voltage efficiency:
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (with load capacitance less than 1000PF)
9) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 20%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: bigger than 20%.
10) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2%
11) Minimum output voltage:≤±20% rated voltage
12) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
13) Working time:
When voltage above than 2/3rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 90s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 2/3 of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working (charging and discharging).
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.