Mode: HIVG 900KV-60KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±900kV
2) Rated stage voltage: 150kV
3) Rated charging voltage: 150kV
4) Rated energy: 60kJ
5) Each stage impulse capacitor: 0.88μF(1.76uF, 75kV per capacitor, each stage 2 capacitors)
6) Stages: 6 stages
7) Stage energy: 10kJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter: (load capacitance: 300-3000pF)
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%μs /50±20%μs,
Amplitude: ±3%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
b) Standard lightning chopping wave: 2-5us, peak voltage deviation <=3%.
c) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
9) Minimum output voltage efficiency
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (No test object)
Standard chopping voltage full-wave≥80% (No test object)
10) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: less than 20%.
11) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2% (Within the range: 10%~100% of rated voltage )
12) Sparking range: 10%-100%Un
13) Minimum output voltage: ≥10% rated voltage.
14) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
15) Deviation between charging voltage and reference voltage <±1.0%
16) Working time:
When voltage above than 70% rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working each 60s (charging and discharging).
17) Under Maximum charging voltage, minimum discharge time not less than 60s.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.