Mode: HIVG 900KV-90KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: ±900kV
2) Rated stage voltage: ±150kV
3) Rated energy: 90kJ
4) Impulse total capacitance: 0.222μF
5) Each stage capacity: 1.33μF (single set impulse capacitor :2.66μF/75kV,12sets)
7) Impulse voltage waveform parameter(with load capacitance:300~3000pF):
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%us /50±20%mus, Oscillation at peak value less than 3% of amplitude
b) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311.1 and GB16927.1 national standard.
8) Minimum output voltage efficiency
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (with load capacitance less than 1000PF)
9) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 20%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: bigger than 25%.
10) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <5%
11) Minimum output voltage:≥±10% rated voltage
12) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
13) Working time:
When voltage above than 2/3rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 2/3 of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working (charging and discharging).
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.