Mode: HIVG 900KV-67.5KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage:±900kV
2) Rated stage voltage:150kV
3) Rated charging voltage:150kV
4) Rated energy:67.5kJ
5) Each stage impulse capacitor: 0.167μF(2uF, 100kV per capacitor, each stage 2 capacitors)
6) Stages: 6 stages
7) Stage capacitance: 1uF
8) Stage energy:11.25kJ
9) Impulse voltage waveform parameter: (load capacitance: 300-3000pF)
a) Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.2±30%ms /50±20%ms,
Amplitude: ±3%, oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
b) Standard lightning chopping wave: 2-6us, peak voltage deviation <=3%.
c) This two impulse voltage waveform parameter and deviation meet the requirement of GB311 and GB16927.
10) Minimum output voltage efficiency
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (No test object)
Standard chopping voltage full-wave≥80% (No test object)
11) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range: less than 20%.
12) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2% (Within the range: 10%~100% of rated voltage )
13) Sparking range: 10%-100%Un
14) Minimum output voltage: ≥10% rated voltage.
15) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
16) Deviation between charging voltage and reference voltage <±1.0%
When voltage above than 70% rated voltage, the systems can continuous working each 120s (charging and discharging).
When the voltage is below 70% of rated voltage, the system the system can continuous working each 90s. (charging and discharging).
18) Charging time: 30~90s adjustable.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.