the peak voltmeter is used to measure AC withstand test voltage and real effective value
1. Input voltage measuring range: 500V, the voltage is peak value /√2 or real effective value
2. The voltage is real voltage of the meter, input voltage= test voltage/voltage ratio
3. Peak value reproduction: peak value/√2, effective value display selection
4. Voltage display: is 4.5 digit digital meter. Display test voltage’s real effective value or peak volt/2 , Reading is kV.
5. Voltage ratio setting switch, the switch is 4 digit. Max ratio is 9999. Set the value to real ratio enable more accuracy data.
6. Accuracy grade not less than 1 grade. Can measure effective value, peak value, peak value/√2, and record flashover voltage value, measuring error meet the requirement of IEC60060-2
7. Self-holding over-voltage value when flashover.
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.