Control System Parameters:
Charging voltage: Charging time:
Setting range 0~200.0kV Setting rang 20~190s
Operating space 10.0~200.0kV Setting resolution 1s
Setting deviation ≤±1% Alarm time-delay 2s
Setting resolution 0.1kV
Raise voltage times:
Setting rang: 1~999
Over-Current protection Settable
Over-Voltage protection Settable
Trends Charging Protection Selectable
Static Charging Protection Settable
Trigger pulse >15kV, raising time <100ns, polarity is switchable.
Output impulse stability >99%
ACS2010 controller can realize manual control, automatic control and programmed control,main function are like following:
Measuring display: State display:
DC charging voltage Main power connector switching state
Transformer primary current Ground device switching state
Generator sphere gap distance Generator sphere gaps trigger state
Generator charging voltage polarity state
1) Control system can realize manual control, automatic control and programmed control, each function is independent.
2) Adopt controllable silicon regulating method, has charging voltage feedback measuring system
3) Sparking sphere gap and chopped gap distance is adjustable manually or automatically, and display on the interface.
4) Equips time-delay adjustable chopping gap trigger pulse, and generator spark trigger feedback system
5) Adopt functions controlled constant current charging methods, charging voltage stability can reach 0.5%.
6) Liquid crystal display panel can indicate generator’s charging voltage and charging process, accuracy is 1%.
7) Can direct input charging voltage and time from liquid crystal display panel
8) Equips charging abnormal protection function, the trigger spark pulse can be generate manually or automatically
9) Generator working status indication, such as: spontaneous combustion, not trigger, charging abnormal, charging stable, and so on.
10) System generator and charging parts ground and ground decontrol
11) The charging voltage polarity can be changed by press the bottom in the controller.
12) The charging process can be controlled manually or automatically
13) Alarm bell (manual or automatic)
14) Protection and interlock:
15) Over-current protection
16) Over-voltage protection
17) Abnormal discharge protection
18) Door open/close interlock
19) Ground facility interlock
20) Polarity reversal interlock
21) Operation indication:
22) Can supply different operation indication, when system error or disoperation, the interface will come up relative indication.
23) Dimension: 750x900x1250mm
Amplitude measurement: Impulse peak voltmeter (Selectable)
Input range: 100V ~ 1000V (Impulse voltage)
Uncertainty of measurement: <1%
Waveform measurement: TDS3012 digital oscilloscope
Two channels, 100MS/S, 9bit(Resolution selectable, higher resolution will raise above price, if need please contact with Himalayal Sales.),
Windows 7/8/10 software,
19” LCD color monitor, mouse and keyboard
Waveform analysis: Grind China industrial control computer
(The price will change if config other oscilloscope or acquisition card, We supply wide selection. Please contact with sales.)
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.