1) The PLC technology control system can supply many kinds of control to the generator and meet the requirement of impulse test. The control system is consist of control cabinet(include auxiliary operation unit) and main operation unit, two parts. Control cabinet is set at the bottom of generator and beside of DC charging apparatus. Main operation units is set inside of control room,two units is connected with two core optical cable.
2) Control cabinet core device is FXZN programmable controller, and controllable silicon control circuit,trigger pulse generate and time-delay circuit, isolation protection circuit board.
3) Main control unit and auxiliary operation unit are adopting schematize man-machine touch screen as input/output control component, operation units is small and exquisite,appearance as 19 inch 7U standard crate, all orders are finished by touch screen. Operation unit is connected with computer by RS232 connector, which use special control software package and also can be automatic observed and controlled by computer.
Control System Parameters:
Setting range : 0~200.0kV
Operating space : 20.0~200.0kV
Setting deviation : ≤±1%
Instability : ≤±1%
Setting resolution: 0.1kV
2) Charging time:
Setting rang : 30~180s
Setting resolution: 1s
Alarm time-delay: 2s
3) Raise voltage times:
Setting rang: 1~999
4) Protection setting:
Over-Current protection: Settable
Over-Voltage protection: Settable
Trends Charging Protection: Selectable
Static Charging Protection: Settable
Trigger pulse >15kV, raising time <100ns, polarity is switchable.
Output impulse stability >99%
Main Function: :
GCS2000A controller can realize manual control, automatic control and programmed control,
main function are like following:
1) DC charging voltage
2) Transformer primary current
3) Generator sphere gap distance
1) Main power connector switching state
2) Ground device switching state
3) Generator sphere gaps trigger state
4) Generator charging voltage polarity state
1) Control system can realize manual control, automatic control and programmed control,each function is independent.
2) Adopt controllable silicon regulating method, has charging voltage feedback measuring system
3) Sparking sphere gap and chopped gap distance is adjustable manually or automatically,and display on the interface.
4) Equips time-delay adjustable chopping gap trigger pulse, and generator spark trigger feedback system
5) Adopt functions controlled constant current charging methods, charging voltage stability can reach 0.5%.
6) Liquid crystal display panel can indicate generator’s charging voltage and charging process, accuracy is 1%.
7) Can direct input charging voltage and time from liquid crystal display panel
8) Equips charging abnormal protection function, the trigger spark pulse can be generate manually or automatically
9) Generator working status indication, such as: spontaneous combustion, not trigger, charging abnormal,charging stable, and so on.
10) System generator and charging parts ground and ground decontrol
11) The charging voltage polarity can be changed by press the button in the controller.
12) The charging process can be controlled manually or automatically
13) Alarm bell (manual or automatic)
14) Protection and interlock:
15) Over-current protection
16) Over-voltage protection
17) Abnormal discharge protection
18) Door open/close interlock
19) Ground facility interlock
20) Polarity reversal interlock
21) Operation indication:
22) Can supply different operation indication, when system error or disoperation, the interface will come up relative indication.
Amplitude measurement: Impulse peak voltmeter (Selectable)
Input range: 100V ~ 1000V (Impulse voltage)
Uncertainty of measurement: <1%
Waveform measurement: TDS3012 digital oscilloscope
Two channels, 100MS/S, 9bit(Resolution selectable, higher resolution will raise above price, if need please contact with Himalayal Sales.),
Windows 7/8/10 software,
19” LCD color monitor, mouse and keyboard
Waveform analysis: Grind China industrial control computer
(The price will change if config other oscilloscope or acquisition card, We supply wide selection. Please contact with sales.)
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.